Lista IPTV m3u
Plex IPTV is a popular media player and also works as a provider. With Plex, you can watch 200+ free live TV channels and 50,000 movies and series in its video-on-demand library. To access live TV with the cloud DVR feature, you need to get a Plex Pass. Also, it allows you to add your own collection of videos, photos, and audio files to the server. Further, you can add your favorite channels to your live TV lineup and personalize your IPTV services. It is compatible with different playlist formats including the M3U file format and XMLTV. However, you need xTeve or Telly TV software to access IPTV on Plex.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Plex IPTV
- Why Opt for Plex IPTV?
- Is Plex IPTV Legal?
- Pricing of Plex IPTV
- Supported Devices of Plex IPTV
- How to Stream IPTV on Plex
- How to Access Plex Channels & VOD
- How to Install IPTV Player with Plug-in on Plex
- How to Import M3U Playlist to Plex
- Alternatives for Plex
Key Features of Plex IPTV
|Has Unlimited DVR support
|Allows recording of TV channels
|Supports Offline watching
|Has pause, save, and resume options
|Supports Picture-in-picture mode
Why Opt for Plex IPTV?
Plex IPTV is an excellent option to stream free IPTV content in high quality. Also, it acts as a media player to access the local media files on your streaming device. To access IPTV content using Plex, all you need is a compatible streaming device with a stable internet connection. Moreover, it offers the best TV streaming experience.
Is Plex IPTV Legal?
Plex IPTV is available on the official app stores, so it is completely safe to use. However, there are many unofficial IPTV services available in the market. If you access these services using Plex, it may create legal troubles for the streamers. So, you need to use a VPN with your device to ensure your online security by hiding your IP address. Therefore, we recommend you use the best VPNs for IPTV like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device while streaming any IPTV service on your device.
Pricing of Plex IPTV
Plex is a free media player, so you don’t want to get a subscription, or no registration needed to access it on your streaming device. It also provides you with a library of free movies & shows. But to stream live TV with a cloud DVR feature and to access premium channels like NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, CW, etc., you need to get a Plex Pass subscription. The cost of a Plex Pass subscription is tabulated here.
Supported Devices of Plex IPTV
Plex IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Stream IPTV on Plex
There are certain requirements for streaming IPTV on Plex. They are:
- IPTV provider subscription
- Plex Pass subscription
- M3U playlist URL and XMLTV file URL
You need to install and configure xTeve on your PC to install IPTV on Plex. After arranging all the requirements as a pre-requisite, follow the below steps one by one to stream IPTV using Plex on your device.
How to Install Plex Media Server
The first thing to do for streaming an IPTV using Plex is to install the Plex Media Server on your device.
1. Turn on your streaming device and open a web browser.
2. Visit the Plex Media Server website (plex.tv).
3. Select the Download tab and choose your device type.
4. Choose the Platform on which you want Plex and download the Plex Media Server on your device.
5. After downloading, open the Plex Media Server file and select Install to install it on your device.
How to Install xTeve On Your Device
After installing the Plex Media Server on your device, you have to install xTeve as the next step. Here’s how to do it.
1. Launch your device’s browser again.
2. Search for xTeve and enter a trusted website.
3. Scroll down to the Downloads section, and download the file based on your OS.
4. Once the download is done, open the xTeve file and run xTeve.
5. A new window will appear on the screen where you can see the execution process.
6. Find the Web Interface line and copy the link.
7. Now, go to the browser again and paste & search the copied link.
How to Configure xTeve
After searching the web interface link,
1. You will be taken to the XTeve Configuration page.
2. Enter the Number of tuners you want and click on Next.
3. On the EPG Source section, select XEPG from the drop-down menu and select Next.
4. Type the M3U URL of any playlist from the IPTV provider and select Next.
5. Enter the XMLTV file if you have any, or directly click on Next.
6. You have now configured xTeve, and the channels will be loaded on your device.
Note: Plex can only handle a maximum of 480 channels. If the number of channels you have is more than this amount, you can’t stream anything on Plex. So, you’ve to use Filter to get only the channels that you need.
7. Select Filter on the xTeve menu and click on New.
8. Click on M3U: Group Title on the Filter Type section and select Next.
9. In the Group section, type the Filter name, Description, Group, Title, Include, and Exclude.
10. Click on Save, and the channels will be filtered based on your needs.
11. Now, go to Mapping to view all the filtered channels.
Note: Channels that are in red have incomplete information, and these channels won’t be available on Plex. So, if you want to have these channels on Plex, you need to manually map these incomplete channels to an EPG Channel.
How to Configure IPTV on Plex
After configuring the xTeve, proceed to the final process of configuring IPTV on Plex using the upcoming method.
1. Open the Plex Media Server app on your device.
2. On the home screen, select the Settings icon from the menu.
3. Then scroll down to the Manage section and select Live TV & DVR.
4. Click on the Set Up Plex DVR button. On the DVR setup menu, Plex will automatically detect your tuner. If not, select Don’t see your HDHomeRun device. Enter its network address manually.
5. Now, enter your IP address and port ID (192.168.1.90:34400) in the given section and click on Connect.
6. Select Continue, and the channels that have been filtered will be available on the screen. Then click on Continue again.
7. Enter the Language as English, XMLTV Guide as http://192.168.1.90:34400/xmltv/xteve.xml, and Guite Title as MyGuide.
8. Click on Continue. You will see a channel list of all the available channels and select Continue.
9. You have now completed your setup, and the IPTV has been configured.
How to Watch IPTV on Plex
After configuring IPTV on Plex, you can proceed to access and watch the content of IPTV. To do so,
1. Select the View Guide button when the loading reaches 100%.
2. All the channels of the entered IPTV service will appear on the screen now.
3. That’s it! You can choose any channel and start watching it.
Tip: If channels don’t load after selecting View Guide, restart Plex Media Player and try again.
How to Access Plex Channels & VOD
As already said, Plex Media Player has a good collection of channels and VOD. So even if you don’t have an IPTV subscription, you can still watch 80 TV channels for free. To watch all its 300 channels, you need to visit Plex’s website and get a Plex Pass subscription. After getting Plex Pass,
1. Launch the Plex Media player app on your streaming device.
2. Then log in with your Plex Pass account credentials.
3. After logging in, all the channels and VOD content of Plex IPTV will appear on the home page itself.
4. You can surf through its vast library and select your desired content for streaming.
How to Install IPTV Player with Plug-in on Plex
It is possible to stream and watch any IPTV on Plex from a plug-in. This will help rapid decoding and effective streaming of IPTV in any format. Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the GitHub website and search for Cigaras IPTV player.
2. Download & install Cigaras IPTV and launch it after installation.
3. Then click on Channels and choose Online Content.
4. Place your cursor upon the IPTV add-on option and select the Settings icon.
6. Under the View Playlist Settings section, enter the M3U URL in the first box, and in the second one, fill up the XMLTV file URL.
7. Then hit the Save option.
8. Now open the IPTV plugin option.
9. Under the playlist, you’ll have the list of TV channels. You shall select and start streaming it on your device.
How to Import M3U Playlist to Plex
It is possible to import M3U files to Plex easily with the help of MusConv. MusConv is generally a tool that helps in transferring music files and playlists. The methodology is very simple and involves the following steps.
1. Open MusConv on your device.
2. As the source service, select M3U.
3. Now locate the M3U file on your device’s local storage and select it.
4. Select the playlist which you want to transfer in the Playlists tab and click Transfer.
5. Finally, select the destination service as Plex, and the M3U file will be imported to your Plex media player.
Alternatives for Plex
The above guidance is for Plex fans who want to watch IPTV only on their favorite media player. If you wish to stream the large amount of channels in your Player then you can opt for the alternative players mentioned here.
XCIPTV Player is a powerful IPTV player that has two media players (ExoPlayer and VLC Player) built into it. It supports Xtream Code API, M3U URL, and more formats. Its easy-to-use interface makes it the foremost option for IPTV streaming. Moreover, it is available on legit application stores of major streaming devices like Android and iOS and has compatibility with other devices.
Lazy IPTV is a free IPTV player with in-app purchases. It is a potent IPTV player stuffed with a lot of catchy features like an EPG, parental controls, and multiple playlist support. It is also compatible with internal and external players. Lazy IPTV Player is available in the Google Play Store and is very suitable for streaming on Android Smart TV and Firestick devices.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
IPTV Smart Purple Player is a feature-rich IPTV player that supports Xtream Codes API and M3U playlists. It comes with a built-in player and supports external players. It offers EPG support for live TV channels and a VOD library and allows casting from other devices. You can also avail of parental control for each category and stream 4K quality content with ease. IPTV Smart Purple Player is available on the Play Store as well as App Store.
xTeve is an M3U proxy server or an emulator that emulates a DVR tuner for Plex and Emby live TV. xTeve is very helpful for adding IPTV content to your Plex app.
The post Plex IPTV Review – Guide to Watch IPTV on Plex Player appeared first on All About IPTV.