Lista IPTV m3u
Strix IPTV is an amazing free IPTV service provider with hundreds of live TV channels from all over the world. This IPTV also covers the latest movies, series, and TV shows of different categories. It also lets you to catch up on your favorite sports events using the popular sports channels. Further, this IPTV comes with a native player for Android devices. But, it is not available on the Google Play Store. Hence, you must use its stand-alone APK file to install the IPTV app on Android-powered devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Strix IPTV
- Why Opt for Strix IPTV?
- How Safe is Strix IPTV?
- Pricing of Strix IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Strix IPTV
- How to Install Strix IPTV on Android
- How to Download Strix IPTV on a Windows PC and Mac
- How to Get Strix IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Strix IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Use Strix IPTV
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Strix IPTV
|Ensures Unlimited Streaming 24/7
|Frequent Server Update
|Uses Anti-Freezing technology
|Completely free to use
|Supports HD streaming
Why Opt for Strix IPTV?
The service has TV channels from the US, the UK, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, and more countries. It provides a buffer-free streaming experience using its stable servers. To have a seamless streaming experience, a stable internet connection would be needed.
How Safe is Strix IPTV?
All users of IPTV providers should use a VPN on their devices while streaming. VPNs give you the necessary online security and privacy. Also, it is hard for the users to know whether Strix TV has the copyrights they should own. The app is unavailable in either the Google Play Store or similar stores. We would suggest you try ExpressVPN or NordVPN as a reliable VPN service that is commonly used.
Pricing of Strix IPTV
Strix TV does not have any exclusive subscription plans. Moreover, it doesn’t have the option to register for service and is completely free.
Compatible Devices of Strix IPTV
Strix TV is supported by the streaming devices mentioned below.
How to Install Strix IPTV on Android
With no Strix IPTV app in the Google PlayStore, you need to install the app APK file to access their media content.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to the Apps section and long-press Google Chrome.
2. Select Info → Chrome Settings → Install unknown apps → Enable Allow from this source.
3. Next, search for Strix IPTV APK and download it from a reliable website.
4. Download the Strix IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
5. Install the app APK file on the Android device and open the Strix IPTV app.
How to Download Strix IPTV on a Windows PC and Mac
To install this IPTV APK file on a Windows PC and Mac, use the BlueStacks emulator, as mentioned below.
1. On the computer, open any web browser and search bar for the Strix IPTV APK file.
2. Download the Strix APK file and install it on the device.
3. Go to the official BlueStacks website and download it if you don’t have it on your device, or click here.
4. Install the BlueStacks Android emulator on the computer.
5. Login to your Google account with the account credentials.
6. Select the Install APK button on the BlueStacks screen.
7. Install the app APK file on the computer.
8. Launch the IPTV app on your Windows PC and Mac.
How to Get Strix IPTV on Firestick
The Strix IPTV app is available on the Amazon App Store in some regions. If it is not available in your region, you need to use the Downloader app to sideload the Strix IPTV app on Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Choose the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Use the search bar and on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
4. Hit the app icon from the search results.
5. In the next screen, locate the Downloader app icon and select it.
6. This brings the app info page to your screen.
7. Choose the Download button to download the app and launch the home screen.
8. From the Settings menu, select the My Fire TV option.
9. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
10. Choose the Downloader app icon to enable it.
11. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and enter the Strix IPTV download URL.
12. Download the APK file by selecting the Go button.
13. Wait till the app download completes and install the APK file on Firestick.
14. Open the Strix IPTV app on your Firestick device.
How to Install Strix IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV users need to install the app using a USB drive and a PC by following the steps below.
1. Go to the Android Smart TVs home screen and open the Settings menu.
2. From the Settings menu, choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Select the Security & restrictions option.
4. Click on Unknown sources from the menu.
5. Open a web browser on the computer after turning on the device.
6. Search for the Strix TV APK file using the search bar.
7. Download the IPTV APK file to the device and copy it to a USB drive.
8. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
9. Open the File Manager on the TV and access the USB drive.
10. Install the APK file on the device and open the app.
How to Use Strix IPTV
1. Launch the Strix IPTV app on your streaming device.
3. When opening the app for the first time, you need to create a PIN and click the Submit option.
4. Click Okay on the disclaimer message that pops up, looking for confirmation.
5. Now, you can stream live TV channels on your streaming device.
The channel lineup of Strix V includes popular news, sports, lifestyle, music, science, movies, and kid’s TV channels. Here are some of the notable channels offered by this provider.
Strix TV does not have any Customer Support made available for the users. So, you cannot contact the developer team if you have doubts about this service. However, you can try simple troubleshooting methods while facing the Strix IPTV not working problem.
The service has the best collection of TV channels of all categories in different languages. Users get to stream their favorite TV shows and on-demand titles from the service at any convenient time. The service does not include any M3U URL to access an IPTV Player. If you want more IPTV recommendations, try Typhoon Labs IPTV, Cholo IPTV, and Mango IPTV.
No, you cannot install the Strix TV app on your iPhone.
Yes, you can access this IPTV service on multiple devices simultaneously.
The post Strix IPTV Review & Installation Guide to Watch TV Channels and VOD for Free appeared first on All About IPTV.