Lista IPTV m3u
Legends IPTV is an interesting IPTV service provider that lets you stream 1,000+ premium TV channels from most countries of the world. With this provider, you can access local channels, PPV events, and live sports in high quality. This IPTV also allows you to watch episodes of any trending shows. It offers affordable and flexible pricing plans for customers. Legends IPTV has a native player to access it on Android devices. For other compatible devices, you can use the external players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Legends IPTV
- Why Opt for Legends IPTV?
- Is Legends TV Legal?
- Subscription Plans of Legends IPTV
- Sign Up Process of Legends IPTV
- Supported Devices of Legends IPTV
- How to Install Legends IPTV on Android
- How to Access Legends IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
- How to Download Legends IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Legends IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Legends IPTV on iPhone
- How to Stream Legends IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Legends IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channel List
- Our Review
Key Features of Legends IPTV
|Has 23 rapid servers across the world
|Offers TV Guide (Electronic Program Guide)
|Offers 10 simultaneous streams
|Supports TV catchup facility
|Gives 24/7 technical support
|Has a favorite manager
Why Opt for Legends IPTV?
Legends IPTV is available at a cheaper cost compared to costly cable and satellite services. So, it is the best cord-cutting option and can be accessed on all the primary streaming devices like Smartphones, computers, etc., Even if you miss the live telecast of your favorite shows, you’ll be able to watch it fully later. There are a lot of advanced features that make this IPTV the primary choice.
Is Legends TV Legal?
You might know that some of the IPTV services are regularly taken down. This is because of copyright issues on the provider’s side. The same applies to Legends IPTV, as the copyright details are unknown. Whatever the case may be, you need to use a VPN while streaming channels from this service. Using a stable VPN is necessary, and that’s why we recommend ExpressVPN & NordVPN. A VPN also lets you access the geo-restricted content.
Subscription Plans of Legends IPTV
The IPTV offers 3 types of subscription packages at different price ranges, and they are:
Sign Up Process of Legends IPTV
1. On your computer or Smartphone, open a web browser.
2. Go to the Legends IPTV website and scroll down to the Plans For a Legend section.
3. Go through the available plans and click on the Sign Up button below the chosen plan.
4. Again, select your plan on the next page and click on the Order Now option.
5. If you have a promo code enter it and tap Checkout.
6. In the further pages, enter your personal and payment source details.
7. Then follow the on-screen instructions and complete paying for the chosen plan.
8. After payment, you’ll receive a confirmation mail along with the credentials of this IPTV service.
Supported Devices of Legends IPTV
Following are the supported devices of Legands IPTV.
How to Install Legends IPTV on Android
To access this service on your Android mobile/tablet, you need to install the Legends IPTV app from the Play Store.
1. Open a Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Tap the Search bar and then search for Legends IPTV.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Next, open the app and sign in with the Legends TV subscription details.
5. Wait for the playlist to load, and then enjoy streaming.
How to Access Legends IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
Download BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac from its official website to install the Legends IPTV app.
1. Open the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC and sign in to your Google account.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Legends IPTV app.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button to get the app.
4. By doing so, the IPTV app will be installed and added to BlueStacks within a few minutes.
5. After signing in using the login credentials, start streaming its channels as soon as they load.
How to Download Legends IPTV on Firestick
To download Legends IPTV for Firestick, you can use the Downloader app as it is the best sideloading app for Firestick.
1. Select the Search icon on Firestick’s home screen.
2. Type and search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
3. Once located, you can install the app on your device by selecting the Download button.
4. Now, press the Home button to go back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open Settings and select the My Fire TV option.
6. Choose Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. On the list of apps, locate and turn on the Downloader app.
8. Again, press the Home button to go back to the Fire TV home screen.
9. Launch the Downloader app and then click on the Allow option.
10. In the URL section of the Downloader app, enter the Legends IPTV APK download link in the respective field.
11. You can download the Legends IPTV APK file by selecting the Go button.
12. As the download completes, select the Install button.
13. This will take a couple of minutes. Later select the Open button.
14. Provide the Legends IPTV login details to sign in.
15. Wait for the channels to load and then start watching them.
How to Access Legends IPTV on Smart TV
As already mentioned, the IPTV offers an M3U file. The below steps will guide you on how to watch the IPTV on an Android Smart TV using the TiviMate IPTV app.
1. Launch the Play Store app on your Smart TV.
2. Using the Search icon, search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
3. Click Install and download the app on your Smart TV.
4. When the app installation is over, open it.
5. Click the Add Playlist button and integrate the playlist.
6. Finally, play the live TV channels or other content from the IPTV provider and enjoy it on your TV.
How to Watch Legends IPTV on iPhone
To enjoy this IPTV’s content on your iPhone, you can use the ProgTV app.
1. Launch the App Store app on your iPhone.
2. Search for the ProgTV app and select the app
3. Download it by tapping the Get button on the App Store.
4. Tap Open to launch the app after installation.
5. Then choose IPTV Client and click M3U URL.
6. Finally, enter the M3U URL of Legends IPTV and load the IPTV playlist.
How to Stream Legends IPTV on Kodi
It is one of the few IPTV services that can be accessed on Kodi devices. The methodology to stream it is as follows.
1. Install the Kodi app on your device and open it.
2. Select the TV option on the Home screen and then Enter add-on browser.
3. A list of add-ons will appear now. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client and choose Configure.
4. On the next screen, select the General option.
5. Set the Location as Remote Path (Internet address) and click the OK button.
6. Now, the M3U Play List URL field will appear. Enter the M3U URL of the Legends TV and click OK.
7. Then, choose Enable and go to Channels.
8. Now, you can select any content you like and enjoy watching it on Kodi.
How to Stream Legends IPTV on MAG
First, connect your MAG box to a TV screen and then follow the steps here to stream this service on MAG.
1. Open MAG’s Settings menu and proceed to System settings.
2. Select the Servers option and then Portals.
3. Type in the Portal Name and paste the Legends TV M3U URL in the required fields.
4. Further, select the Save option.
5. Wait till the MAG gets restarted and the channel gets loaded.
6. Play any TV channel from the provider after selecting it.
Legends IPTV considers customer service seriously. That’s why they’ve provided 24/7 customer support for their subscribers through live chat and contact us form on the official website. They are also open to receive reviews and provide clarifications through email.
Legends IPTV has TV channels of different categories such as sports, entertainment, lifestyle, movies, sports, and kid’s shows. There is also a special section for Spanish content in its library. Some of its famous channels are:
Considering the streaming quality and the availability of TV channels, Legends IPTV is a good option for its cost. Its service is customer-friendly and doesn’t follow an automatic monthly billing system. The IPTV has dedicated customer support and is accessible on multiple devices. But currently, the IPTV’s website isn’t online and is under maintenance. So you can’t get a subscription as of now. So until it is back, go for Feliz IPTV, Next IPTV, and John Doe IPTV.
Yes, Legend IPTV is currently down.
If Legends IPTV is not working, you need to check the internet connection, use the correct login details, restart the app & device, and update the Legends TV app on your streaming device.
The post Legends IPTV – Review & Installation Guide for Firestick, PC, Android & MAG appeared first on All About IPTV.