Lista IPTV m3u
Televizo IPTV Player is a simple and attractive media player for Android devices. This player is compatible with the M3U playlists and Xtream Codes API format. So, you can stream live TV channels and video on demand of IPTV services in high quality. It uses efficient features to give you a convenient and buffer-free streaming experience. Fortunately, the Televizo app is available on the Google Play Store. Therefore, you can directly install the app on your Android devices and access the best IPTV service providers with ease.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Televizo IPTV Player
- Why Opt for Televizo IPTV Player?
- Is Televizo IPTV Player Legal?
- How Much Is Televizo?
- Compatible Devices of Televizo IPTV Player
- How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Android
- How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Firestick
- How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Alternatives to Televizo IPTV Player
- Our Review
Key Features of Televizo IPTV Player
|It has a user-friendly interface
|Supports EPG (TV Guide)
|Offers ad-free streaming
|Has parental controls
|Can customize playlist
|Gives customer support
Why Opt for Televizo IPTV Player?
Televizo is a feature-filled player that makes your experience with the IPTV provider better. It lets you add unlimited playlists and access channels from the IPTV services in a single place. Further, you can watch live broadcasts and archives from your IPTV provider using this app. In addition, you can choose different audio tracks and add subtitles while accessing other language content.
Is Televizo IPTV Player Legal?
Televizo does not provide any content on its own and acts as a platform to access IPTV content. It is common to doubt the IPTV services as they may host some content without an appropriate license. Streaming content from these providers will create legal troubles for you. To prevent copyright infringement, you are advised to use a VPN with your device. So, we suggest you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device.
How Much Is Televizo?
Televizo IPTV Player is a free media player, so you don’t want to get a subscription to access this player. But there is also a premium version of Televizo available. It unblocks the blocked features like parental controls and ad-free streaming.
Compatible Devices of Televizo IPTV Player
Below are the compatible devices of Televizo IPTV Player.
How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Android
Since the Televizo IPTV Player is available on the Play Store, you can directly install this app on your Android Smartphone.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Tap the Search bar and search for the Televizo IPTV Player app.
3. When you get the search results on your screen, select the Televizo app icon.
4. Click on the Install button on the Play Store.
5. Once the installation is complete, select Open to launch the IPTV Player app.
6. Click on Create Playlist on the app welcome screen.
7. Select Continue on the app prompt.
8. Tap either the New M3U Playlist or the New Xtreme Codes Playlist option.
9. On the next screen, enter the necessary details of your IPTV subscription.
10. Select the Tick icon from the top right corner of your screen to complete the process.
11. Finally, you get to access live TV channels from the subscription on your TV.
How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Windows PC and Mac
To install this app on your Windows PC and Mac, you can use the Android emulator BlueStacks.
1. Open the web browser on your PC and visit the BlueStacks official website.
2. Download and install the emulator on your device.
3. Launch the BlueStacks on your PC and click the Sign In option.
4. You can follow the instructions on your screen to sign in to your Google Account successfully.
5. Click on the Google Play Store icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
6. With the help of the search bar, find the Televizo IPTV Player app.
7. Following that, install the app on your PC using BlueStacks and launch the IPTV Player app.
8. Finally, add the playlist of your IPTV provider to access the IPTV channels.
How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Firestick
Since the Televizo IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and select the Search option on your home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app and click the Download button to install it on your device.
4. Return to the Firestick home screen and launch the Settings menu.
5. Following that, select My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps.
6. From the list, find and select the Downloader app icon to turn it on.
7. Once done, go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. As the app prompt appears, click Allow and go to the home tab.
9. Enter the Televizo IPTV Player APK URL and select Go to download the IPTV APK file.
10. Click Install to install the Televizo IPTV Player app.
11. Select Open to launch the IPTV Player and provide the M3U file of the IPTV Provider.
12. Choose the content to stream on your Firestick device.
How to Get Televizo IPTV Player on Smart TV
You can install the Televizo IPTV app on your Android TV directly from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your Android TV and click on the My Apps section.
2. Open the Google Play Store and then tap the Search icon.
3. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, type in Televizo IPTV Player and choose the app from the suggestions.
4. On the app overview page, click on Install and wait for the app installation to end.
5. Now, open the IPTV player on your device and sign in to your IPTV provider subscription.
6. Choose the content to stream on your Smart TV.
Televizo IPTV Player will not disappoint you with its customer support. If you have any queries or complaints regarding this service, you can contact the developers using the email address on its official website. You will be responded to your queries as soon as possible with the opt solution.
Alternatives to Televizo IPTV Player
Here are the alternative IPTV players of Televizo.
Duplex IPTV is an attractive and free media player used to access multiple playlists. It lets you add the desired content in a group for easy access later. With this player, you can resume playback and search for your favorite content easily. Though this app is specially made for Android devices, it is unavailable on the Play Store. So, you need to use its APK file to get the app on your device.
Set IPTV is a media player supporting M3U playlists and Xtream Codes API. It supports the Electronic Program Guide and allows you to track the upcoming shows on your favorite channels. This media player has an easy-to-use interface. Set IPTV offers a stand-alone APK to install the app on Android devices. On LG and Samsung TVs, you can directly install this app from the Smart Hub and LG Content Store.
Home IPTV is a free IPTV player with simple user interface. It is used to access live TV channels and on-demand content of different IPTV providers in high quality. This player is compatible with M3U and M3U8 playlists. It has a favorite manager and allows you to customize the playlist according to your wish. Further, Home IPTV can be installed on Android devices using its APK file.
Televizo IPTV Player has a simple user interface that anyone can stream the content instantly. Also, the IPTV player works without flaws, even if you add multiple playlists to the app. The free version of the app has plenty of features, and you can also try the special features with a premium subscription. The app has no glitches and lets you access the EPG from your subscription. If you wish, you can enable a password that you need to enter when you start the app.
No, it doesn’t provide any channel or playlist.
No, it is unavailable on the App Store, so it cannot be installed on iOS devices.
No, the Televizo IPTV Player doesn’t have support for Samsung TV.
The post Televizo IPTV Player: Review & Installation Guide for Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV appeared first on All About IPTV.