Lista IPTV m3u
Falcon TV IPTV is a familiar IPTV service provider that offers 17,000 live TV channels worldwide. This IPTV service also covers more than 90,000 high-quality on-demand videos. Further, it updates content regularly to let you watch the latest movies and news. It offers flexible pricing plans compared to other service providers. You will receive an M3U file by subscribing to this service. Hence, you can use the best IPTV M3U players to watch this IPTV on your streaming device.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Falcon TV IPTV
- Why Choose Falcon TV IPTV?
- Is Falcon TV IPTV Safe?
- Subscription Plans of Falcon TV IPTV
- Subscription Process of Falcon TV IPTV
- Falcon TV IPTV – Compatible Devices
- How to Watch Falcon TV IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
- How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on a Mac or Windows PC
- How to Get Falcon TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
- How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on MAG
- How to Upload Falcon TV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on Formuler
- How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on Enigma2
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Falcon TV IPTV
|Offers up to five connections
|Offers a 7-day money-back guarantee
|Has 100% secure payments
|Has a TV catch-up for 3 days
|Provides 24/7 free technical support
Why Choose Falcon TV IPTV?
Choosing Falcon TV IPTV is a worthy option if you don’t want to spend too much on entertainment. It also includes channels from the USA, UK, and Canada. You can catch up on your favorite shows on the go with a stable internet connection on your streaming device. Moreover, Falcon TV IPTV can be accessed worldwide without any restrictions.
Is Falcon TV IPTV Safe?
It is hard to determine if Falcon TV IPTV is legal or not. This is because the legality of an IPTV completely depends on whether the provider has the copyrights for the content streaming on it. Also, streaming over IPTV may bring other issues, such as ISP Throttling. Hence, it is better to use a VPN while streaming IPTV to avoid all these problems. For the best security and privacy, we recommend using ExpressVPN or NordVPN on your streaming device.
Subscription Plans of Falcon TV IPTV
This IPTV offers multiple subscription plans, as mentioned in the table below.
|Price for 1 Connection
|Price for 2 Connections
|Price for 3 Connections
|Price for 4 Connections
|Price for 5 Connections
Subscription Process of Falcon TV IPTV
To access the Falcon TV IPTV on your device, sign up for any plans using the steps below.
1. Open a browser and visit the official website of Falcon TV IPTV.
2. Review the subscription plans on the web page, select the plan of your choice, and tap the Subscribe button.
3. On the following screen, you should provide the required details and click Add to Cart.
4. Enter the Billing details in the respective fields and tap the Place Order button.
5. On successful payment, you will receive the Falcon TV login details in your registered mail.
Falcon TV IPTV – Compatible Devices
Falcon TV is compatible with various devices, as shown below.
How to Watch Falcon TV IPTV on Android
To watch Falcon TV IPTV on your Android device, you can use the VentoX IPTV app.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Type VentoX IPTV in the Search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
4. Open the app after the installation is complete.
5. Integrate the playlist you received from the Falcon TV IPTV.
6. Finally, access live TV channels and on-demand content from Falcon TV.
How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
You can use the Smarters Player Lite app to access this IPTV service on your iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV and search for IPTV Smarters.
2. Start downloading the IPTV Smarters player from the App Store by clicking the Get button.
3. When the download is over, open the app and click Add your Playlist (via XC API) option.
4. On the login screen, enter the credentials and tap the Add User button.
5. Wait for the channels to load onto the app and then enjoy streaming them.
How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on a Mac or Windows PC
Perfect Player IPTV is the right option to stream this IPTV on your Windows PC and Mac. To install this app on your PC, you can use the Android emulator BlueStacks.
1. Turn on your PC.
2. Open a browser of your choice and visit the official website to download the BlueStacks.
3. After downloading BlueStacks, open it and sign in to your Google Account.
4. Open the browser and download the Perfect Player IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
5. On the BlueStacks screen, go to the Installed Apps and select the Install APK icon.
6. Select the Perfect Player APK file to open and install the app.
7. Open the app and add the Falcon TV playlist to access its content.
How to Get Falcon TV IPTV on Firestick
GoTV IPTV app can be used to get Falcon TV IPTV on your Firestick device. Since this app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
2. From the home screen, select Search.
3. Search for Downloader and then start installing it on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your remote and then open the Settings menu.
5. On the Settings menu, select My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps.
6. Scroll to the Downloader app on the list and enable it.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Paste the URL of GoTV IPTV APK in the URL box and click on Go.
9. When the APK file is downloaded, click Install and wait for the installation to complete.
10. Open the app and enter the Falcon TV IPTV username and Password in the respective fields.
11. Start watching live TV channels and VOD content from this service.
How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on Smart TV
To stream this IPTV service on your Android TV, you can use the Wesopro IPTV app.
1. Open the Smart TV Settings → Device Preferences → Security & restrictions → Enable Unknown sources.
2. On your Windows PC, open a web browser and then download the Wesopro IPTV APK file.
3. Plug in a USB drive on your PC and copy the IPTV APK file.
4. Remove the USB drive from your computer and connect it to your TV.
6. Launch the File Manager to access the APK file on the USB drive and install it on your TV.
7. Open the Wesopro app and then sign in with the credentials of your Falcon TV subscription.
8. Finally, start streaming your favorite TV channels and on-demand titles with Falcon TV.
How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
You can use the OttPlayer app to stream Falcon TV on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Launch the LG Content Store or Smart Hub on your LG and Samsung TV.
2. Search for the OttPlayer app.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap the Install button.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the app and sign in using your IPTV player details.
5. Add the playlist and watch IPTV content on your LG and Samsung TV.
How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on MAG
Do follow the steps here to watch Falcon TV on your MAG device.
1. Go to Settings on MAG and click System Settings.
2. Tap the Servers option on the next screen.
3. Next, choose Portals.
4. Provide the Playlist name and the Portal URL in the boxes.
5. Hit Save and restart your MAG device.
6. Now, stream your desired content on your MAG device.
How to Upload Falcon TV IPTV on Kodi
You can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client to upload the Falcon TV playlist on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app and click TV.
2. Tap the Enter add-on browser button.
3. On the next screen, click PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Hit Configure and choose the General option.
5. Pick Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter the M3U Playlist URL in the field and hit OK.
7. Tap Enable and head to the Channels section to stream TV channels on Kodi.
How to Access Falcon TV IPTV on Formuler
You can use the MyTVOnline app to access Falcon TV on your Formuler device.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Click the Add Portal tile.
3. Type the playlist name and the Portal URL in the fields.
4. Hit the Connect button to add the playlist.
5. Now, you can access Falcon TV on your Formuler device.
How to Stream Falcon TV IPTV on Enigma2
Below are the steps to access Falcon TV on Enigma2 using the PuTTY software.
1. Head to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Click Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Look for the IP address and note it down.
4. On your PC, launch a web browser and install the PuTTY software from its website.
5. Open the software and enter the IP address.
6. Choose Telnet as the Connection type and tap the Open button.
7. Set Root as the default login and click Enter.
8. Paste the Playlist URL in the given field.
9. Enter Reboot to restart your device.
10. Now, watch the content of your wish on your Enigma2 device.
The Falcon TV IPTV brings TV channels from the UK, the US, Canada, and other countries. Here are some of the familiar channels of this service provider.
Falcon TV is known to work with less hassle on your devices. If you have any queries or complaints, you can always approach their 24/7 free technical support. Moreover, you can send them an email by using the Support Ticket on their official website. They are always ready to help you to fix issues with the service.
Falcon TV IPTV is a wonderful option to access live TV channels and video on demand at a reasonable price. You can create your favorite list of channels to access them without hassle. You can always find newly released on-demand content and watch them. It also has a section for music, documentaries, and kid’s shows. Therefore, everyone in your family can find something interesting on Falcon TV. If you want a better alternative, try Outer Limits IPTV, Vavaview IPTV, and Welcome IPTV.
When Falcon TV IPTV is not working, you need to check if the internet connection is stable on the streaming device and verify the login credentials of the IPTV. The other fixes are restarting the streaming device and uninstalling and reinstalling the IPTV app.
No, There is no app for Falcon TV IPTV. It also doesn’t offer Falcon TV IPTV APK to install the app on Android devices.
The post Falcon TV IPTV: Review & Installation Guide to Watch 17,000+ Live TV Channels & 90,000 VOD for $20 appeared first on All About IPTV.