Lista IPTV m3u
Gorilla TV IPTV is a magnificent IPTV service provider that delivers over 8,000 live TV channels from all over the world. With this IPTV service, you can also watch more than 35,000 on-demand videos in different categories. In addition, it delivers high-quality live sports events. It offers a native player for Android-powered devices that can be installed using the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file. To watch this IPTV on other compatible devices, you need to use the best IPTV M3U players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Why Choose Gorilla TV IPTV?
- Is My Gorilla TV Legal?
- Pricing of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Subscription Process of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Gorilla TV IPTV
- How to Gorilla TV IPTV on Android
- How to Get Gorilla TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG
- How to Access Gorilla TV IPTV on iPhone
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Enigma2
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Formuler
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Gorilla TV IPTV
|Supports HD streaming
|Offers a 24-hour free trial
|Offers 5 simultaneous streams
|It has a webTV
|It has stable servers
|Provides 24/7 technical support
Why Choose Gorilla TV IPTV?
Gorilla TV IPTV is the right option if you plan to go cordless. It provides premium channels and VOD to stream online with a stable internet connection on your streaming device. Moreover, its stable servers provide you with a buffer streaming experience.
Is My Gorilla TV Legal?
It is difficult to decide whether an IPTV is safe or not because it may offer both copyrighted content and unauthorized content as well. So, to protect yourself, you can use VPNs to avoid being tracked via your IP address. Also, you can use VPNs to view the content available for a limited region. We recommend NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard yourself from the Government and IPS protocols.
Pricing of Gorilla TV IPTV
Gorilla TV offers a wide range of subscription plans based on the number of connections and package duration.
Subscription Process of Gorilla TV IPTV
Follow the steps below to subscribe to Gorilla TV IPTV:
1. Go to the My Gorilla TV website in any browser.
2. Click the Shop menu for dropdown options and select All Products.
3. Choose the suitable subscription plan and hit the ADD TO CART button.
4. Go to the Cart page and hit the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
5. Enter the Billing details and click the PROCEED TO PAYPAL button.
6. After payment completion, you will receive the login details.
Compatible Devices of Gorilla TV IPTV
Below are the compatible devices of Gorilla TV IPTV.
How to Gorilla TV IPTV on Android
As we know, there is no official Gorilla TV app for Andriod. You must install the APK file on your devices by following the steps.
1. Long press Google Chrome in the Apps section on your Android Smartphone.
2. Click Info → Chrome Settings → Install unknown apps → Enable Allow from this source.
3. Search for the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file.
4. Download the Gorilla TV IPTV’s APK file from the official website.
5. Open the downloaded APK file and install it on your device.
6. After installation, open the Gorilla TV app and type your Username and Password,
7. Press the Login button to enjoy your favorite channels and shows on Gorilla TV.
How to Get Gorilla TV IPTV on Firestick
Firestick is the most popular device for watching TV by connecting to the internet. You can also stream your favorite IPTV and its content, and here we say how it’s done.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the Search tile on your Firestick.
3. Choose the app and click Download to install it.
4. From the home screen, open Settings and click the My Fire TV option.
5. Choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Look for the Downloader app and turn it on.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file URL in the Search Term area. Click the Go button.
8. Wait until the Gorilla TV app has been installed on Firestick, and then open the app.
9. Give your Username and password, and enjoy your TV shows and channels.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You can use the Gorilla TV IPTV’s Web TV on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Open any browser on your Windows PC and Mac.
2. Visit the official website of Gorilla TV IPTV.
3. Click the Shop dropdown menu and select My Account from the menu.
4. Provide the Username and Password in the given fields.
5. Tap the Login button and watch the content of your wish on your PC.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Smart TV
You can stream this IPTV on your Smart TV if you want to enjoy watching with family members. Here are the following steps.
1. Open the Settings menu on your smart TV and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Under the Security & restrictions option, enable the Verify apps under the Unknown Sources option.
3. Download the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file from the trusted website on your PC and store it on the USB drive.
4. Connect that USB drive to your smart TV.
5. Open the File Manager on your TV and install the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file on your smart TV.
6. Go to the Gorilla TV app and enter your Username and Password to enjoy your shows.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Kodi
Kodi is an open-source home theatre software where you can stream IPTV to enjoy TV shows and live matches using the following methods.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Click TV in the left side menu.
3. Tap Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client addon.
4. Hit Configure and select the General option.
5. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location menu.
6. Enter the M3U URL in the given field and tap the OK button.
7. Hit Enable and go to the Channels section.
8. Now, you can open Gorilla TV and enjoy the content.
How to Watch Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG
MAG is known for being a common set-off box operator for IPTV and OTT. However, to stream Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG, follow the steps below.
1. Launch the MAG device on your device, and click the Setting menu on the home page, followed by System settings options.
2. Select the Server menu and click the Portals from the listed options.
3. Enter the portal name in the Portal 1 URL, paste the M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL area, and click the Save option.
4. Your MAG device will restart automatically, and you can stream and enjoy the shows and channels.
How to Access Gorilla TV IPTV on iPhone
There is a way to watch Gorilla TV on your iOS devices by using the GSE Smart IPTV app.
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Launch the app and select the Add M3U URL option.
3. Give the Playlist name and paste the M3U file link in the playlist link area. Next, click the ADD button.
4. Now, you can enjoy Streaming Gorilla TV on your iPhone.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Enigma2
Enigma2 is an app used in Linux-based digital broadcasting receivers or set off a box. However, you can install the IPTV using the M3U link and stream it online. To install the IPTV, follow the given steps.
1. Select the Settings option in your Enigma2 device.
2. Open the Setup option followed by System Network → Setup Adapter → Settings option and note the IP address of the device.
3. Get the PuTTY Software from the official webpage.
4. Open the software, enter the noted IP address, and click the Telnet, followed by the Open option.
5. On the puTTY black screen, type root in the login area and press Enter key.
6. Enter the M3U URL link in the URL area and click Reboot, followed by pressing the Enter key.
7. The Enigma2 device will restart and load the content of the Gorilla TV.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Formuler
A Formuler is a device used as a set-off box to watch TV channels and video streams online. However, watch the VoDs and other channels using IPTV on Formuler. Here are some of the steps to follow.
1. Open the MyTVOnlline app on your Formuler device.
2. Click the Add Portal option.
3. Give the Portal Nickname, and enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL area, then click the CONNECT button.
4. Now, you can enjoy the Gorilla TV IPTV on a Formuler device.
A few popular channels that Gorilla IPTV feeds are given below.
Gorilla IPTV has the best customer care service. However, there is a Contact Us form that can be accessed 24/7. You can write a short message about your issues or inquiries to the supporting team through their official website by giving details like Name, Email address, and Phone Number.
To sum up, if you’re a movie lover or sports fan, you can choose this Gorilla IPTV because it has many channels and VOD collections. Moreover, it provides online and Live streaming content for an affordable price. You can use its 24-hour free trial to test the service. There are other promising IPTV providers, like One IPTV, Viking IPTV, and Typhoon Labs IPTV, which offer comparable services.
No, Gorilla TV is working currently.
Yes, you can stream this IPTV on up to 5 devices simultaneously based on subscription.
The post Gorilla TV IPTV: Review & Installation to Watch 8,000+ TV Channels and 35,000 VOD for $15 appeared first on All About IPTV.