Lista IPTV m3u
Wolf IPTV is a world-class IPTV service provider with over 25,000 live TV channels. It covers TV channels from the USA, UK, and Canada. This IPTV service also has over 4,000 movies and TV shows in its VOD library. It updates content every week to provide new content for the users. Upon subscribing to this IPTV service, you will receive an M3U file. Hence, you can use the best IPTV M3U players to set up and stream this IPTV’s content on various streaming devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Wolf IPTV
- Why Opt for Wolf IPTV?
- Is Wolf IPTV Legal?
- Price of Wolf IPTV
- Sign Up Process of Wolf IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Wolf IPTV
- How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Android Phone
- How to Watch Wolf IPTV on PC [Windows / Mac]
- How to Access Wolf IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Wolf IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Wolf IPTV on MAG
- How to Stream Wolf IPTV on iPhone and Apple TV
- How to Access Wolf IPTV on Enigma2
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Wolf IPTV
|Offers HD channels
|Gives a 24-hour trial
|Supports fast zapping
|Has 99.99% uptime
|Gives 100% satisfaction guarantee
|Provides 24/7 technical support
Why Opt for Wolf IPTV?
With Wolf IPTV, you can stream entertainment content, including hit movies and new episodes of popular series in various streaming qualities like 4K, FHD, HD, and SD. It has stable servers and doesn’t let the channels buffer or lag. Further, this IPTV offers flexible pricing plans to choose from.
Is Wolf IPTV Legal?
Not all the IPTV service providers available today are legal because most services offer content without proper copyright licenses. It is hard to get details about this IPTV provider. So, users need to ensure that online streaming from any IPTV Provider is secure with a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. A VPN also lets you access the content that is unavailable in your region by unblocking the geo-restrictions.
Price of Wolf IPTV
It offers four different subscription plans, as mentioned in the table below.
Sign Up Process of Wolf IPTV
1. Turn on the computer and connect it to the Internet.
2. Go to the Wolf IPTV website from a browser on your computer.
3. Go through any subscription plans and choose any one.
4. Select the Buy Now button next to the same plan.
5. On the next screen, tap the Order Now button.
6. Next, tap the Continue button.
7. Enter the Promo code and tap the Checkout button.
8. Provide your necessary payment details in the given fields on the Checkout screen.
9. Also, check the details and tap the Complete Order button.
10. The details of your account and subscription will reach you through the email from the IPTV service.
Compatible Devices of Wolf IPTV
We have listed the compatible devices of this IPTV service here.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Android Phone
To stream Wolf IPTV on your Android Smartphone, you can use the IPTV Core app.
1. Start by opening the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or tablet.
2. Search for the IPTV Core app and select the app icon.
3. Next, click the Install button to download the IPTV Core app from the Play Store.
4. Download the IPTV Player app and open it.
5. Provide the Wolf IPTV M3U URL in the respective field and click the Start button.
6. This will load all the TV channels from your provider in the IPTV Player app.
7. Choose any channel and play it on your device.
How to Watch Wolf IPTV on PC [Windows / Mac]
To access Wolf IPTV service on your Windows PC and Mac, you can use the VU IPTV player.
1. Start by opening any web browser on your computer.
2. Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download it on your device.
3. Further, install BlueStacks on your device and open it.
4. Follow the on-screen procedures to sign in to your Google Account.
5. Further, open the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
6. Select the VU IPTV app and click on the app icon.
7. Install the IPTV Player app and open it on your device.
8. Finally, stream Wolf IPTV content by providing the necessary details on the app.
How to Access Wolf IPTV on Firestick
For Firestick devices, you can use the Python IPTV app. Since this IPTV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the app’s APK using the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Choose the Search icon and use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
3. On the Downloader app info page, click the Download button.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Click the My Fire TV tile and select Developer Options.
7. Select the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app on the menu.
8. Open the Downloader app and get the app prompt. Next, click the Allow option.
9. Type the Python IPTV APK URL in the URL box and select the Go button.
10. On the pop-up menu, hit Install to download the app and open it.
11. Next, add the Wolf IPTV M3U link on the app.
12. Finally, play any live TV channel or VOD content on the app and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Watch Wolf IPTV on Smart TV
You can refer to the steps below to stream Wolf IPTV on your Smart TV using the IPTV Rayo player.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Smart TV.
2. From the menu, choose the Device Preferences option.
2. Click the Security & restrictions option from the next screen.
3. Further, click the Unknown Sources option in the menu and enable it.
4. Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
5. Search for and download the IPTV Rayo Player APK file.
4. Further, download the IPTV APK file on the USB drive connected to your computer.
5. Remove the USB drive from your computer and connect it to a Smart TV.
6. Open any File Manager on your Smart TV.
7. Next, install and open the app.
8. Finally, sign in to the app with your Wolf IPTV account credentials and stream your desired TV channels.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Kodi
To set up and stream Wolf IPTV on Kodi, you can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
1. Initially, open the Kodi app on the device.
2. Find the TV option in the left side panel of your home screen.
3. Next, click the Enter add-on browser option, and a list of add-ons will appear on your screen.
4. On the menu, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on option.
5. Click the Configure option and choose the General option.
6. Further, choose the Location option.
7. Next, select the Remote Path (Internet address) option in the drop-down menu.
8. Click the OK button and choose the M3U Play List URL option.
9. On the next screen, paste the M3U URL of Wolf IPTV.
10. Next, click the OK option followed by the Enable option.
11. Select the Channels option to access and watch TV channels on your device.
How to Access Wolf IPTV on MAG
Here is the procedure to watch Wolf IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on your MAG Box.
2. Choose the System settings icon.
3. Click the Servers option in the menu.
4. Select the Portals option.
5. Enter your Portal Name and the Wolf IPTV portal URL.
6. Click on the Save option to access the channel playlist.
7. Finally, refresh the app on your device to access the content.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on iPhone and Apple TV
You can prefer the Smarters Player Lite app to stream Wolf IPTV on your iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Launch App Store on the iPhone or Apple TV.
2. Tap the Search icon and type Smarters Player Lite.
3. Pick the app and tap the Get button to install the application from the App Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the Wolf app.
5. Now, add the M3U URL of this IPTV on the player.
6. Once the content is loaded, watch your desired video content on your iPhone or Apple TV.
How to Access Wolf IPTV on Enigma2
To access Wolf IPTV on your Enigma2 device, you can use the Putty software.
1. Set up your Enigma2 device and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Take note of the IP address you find on the screen.
4. Launch a browser on your PC and go to Putty’s official website.
5. Install the software and launch it on your device.
6. Provide the IP address in the given field and select the Connection type as Telnet.
7. Tap the Open button and set the default login as Root.
8. Hit Enter and provide the M3U URL in the given field.
9. Now, type Reboot to restart your device.
10. Stream the TV channels on your Enigma2 device.
The IPTV service provider has various premium channels from different categories. These categories include sports, news, movies, music, and lifestyle channels. Here are some of the familiar channels offered by this service provider.
Wolf IPTV has made its customer support available 24×7. If the Wolf IPTV is not working, you can fill out an online form in the Contact Us section of the official website and submit it. The replies to your queries will reach you as soon as possible. In addition, you can send them an email at the official email address and make a call using the phone number on its website.
Wolf IPTV is a complete package of unlimited entertainment with the best streaming qualities. They have all the necessary features combined into the app. Also, it has the best collection of TV channels and on-demand titles for you to stream. If you are unsatisfied with this service, you can try other IPTV services like IPTVTune, IPTV Farm, and Comstar IPTV.
No, You cannot access this IPTV on multiple devices simultaneously, as it offers only a single connection.
No, It offers only a 24-hour paid trial.
The post Wolf IPTV: Review & Installation Guide for Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV appeared first on All About IPTV.